Terms & Conditions of Use
Virtus Global Funds expressly reserve the right to monitor any and all use of this Site, which will be used for Virtus Global Funds' internal business purposes without liability. Virtus Global Funds is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal and financial data. We consider this information to be private and held in confidence between you and Virtus Global Funds. We would like you to know about our policies to protect the privacy of this information.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- You or your representative in writing, electronically or by phone (e.g., in account applications or requests for forms or literature);
- Transactions initiated by you or made on your behalf; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as financial advisers, consumer reporting agencies, consultants and custodians.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about current or former clients or shareholders to any third parties except as necessary to effect a transaction, administer your account, or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, the Funds use a third-party transfer agent and third-party providers of systems who use your information only to process or analyze transactions you have requested. Our contracts with these organizations contain provisions restricting their use of your nonpublic personal information to those purposes for which they were hired.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and service providers involved in administering or servicing your account(s) or helping us meet our regulatory obligations. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information and to ensure that information is only utilized for its intended use by our employees and service providers.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, "Materials");
- Redeliver any page, text, image or Materials on this Site using "framing" or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site; (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site; or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Virtus Global Funds;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove or display Virtus Global Funds' name, logo, trademarks, test, notices, or images without Virtus Global Funds' express written permission; or
- Include the term "Virtus" or any Virtus trademark or executive's name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Virtus.
Copyright Policy, Notice and Claim Information
Virtus Global Funds owns this Site. All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including but not limited to, text, graphics, and audio clips. Logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Virtus and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions ("Linking Conditions"). Virtus Global Funds grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site ("Link"), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must be made to the Funds' home page at www.virtusglobalfunds.com;
- The text of the Link must read either "Virtus Global Funds," or "[virtusglobalfunds.com],". You may not use any Virtus logo or graphic, or any other Virtus trademark, as part of the Link without Virtus' express written permission; and
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Virtus Global Funds, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Virtus Global Funds or its affiliates or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as "deep links"), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Data, Information and Content
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Virtus Global Funds may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Virtus Global Funds and its directors (trustees), officers, employees, or its third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Virtus Global Funds nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website's sponsoring organization.
Ownership of Other Materials
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All Virtus Global Funds graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Virtus. Virtus' trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Virtus', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Virtus. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Virtus.
- Standard & Poor's®, S&P®, Standard & Poor's 500, S&P 500®, and 500 are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed Virtus Global Funds to be obtained from reliable sources, but Virtus Global Funds cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Virtus Global Funds is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Virtus Global Funds has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Virtus Global Funds with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES ON THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE; THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE BASIS." VIRTUS GLOBAL OPPORTUNITES FUNDS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SECURITY, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. FURTHER, VIRTUS GLOBAL OPPORTUNITES FUNDS, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER VIRTUS GLOBAL FUNDS NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. REFERENCE TO A FUND OR SECURITY ANYWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY, SELL, OR HOLD THAT OR ANY OTHER SECURITY. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
NEITHER VIRTUS GLOBAL FUNDS NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OR PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF VIRTUS GLOBAL FUNDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF VIRTUS GLOBAL FUNDS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
Virtus Global Funds does not claim that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy.
Each investment product and service referred to on this Site is intended to be made available only to non-U.S. persons. This Site will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal.
Timeliness of Content
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Integration and Severability