Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC
Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC (KAR) is a registered investment adviser based in Los Angeles, California.
The Kayne Anderson Rudnick (KAR) investment philosophy is that superior risk-adjusted returns may be achieved through investment in high-quality companies with market dominance, excellent management, financial strength, and consistent growth, purchased at reasonable prices. KAR's investment strategy is to build a portfolio of companies that have strong, consistent growth with low business and financial risk. They hold these companies over the long term, convinced that the investment returns of the portfolio will mirror the financial results of these companies. The research process develops independent conviction about the sustainability of a company's competitive advantage, the management's commitment to shareholders, and its expected return. Detailed fundamental research assesses the company's qualitative industry and business positions, its financial strength, and its valuation propositions. The firm was founded in 1984 by two successful entrepreneurs, Richard Kayne and John Anderson, for whom the University of California, Los Angeles, named its business management school, The Anderson School at UCLA, to manage the funds of its principals and clients through non-traditional investment partnerships. The traditional investment management business conducted by KAR began in 1989 when Allan Rudnick joined the firm.
- Doug ForemanChief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Richard Sherry, CFA Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst
- Todd Beiley, CFA Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst
- Craig Stone Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst
- Greg Toppe, CFA Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst
- James Fletcher, CFA Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst