Online Account Information: Overview
Online Account Information
We are pleased to offer online account information and want to provide the information you need to address the most frequently asked questions.
By creating an online user name and password, you will have access to your mutual fund account using the internet. Through a secure connection, you can access your account to view or modify personal information and perform select transactions.
The following is a summary of the available features:
- Account information, such as the share and dollar value of your account, current and prior Net Asset Value (NAV), month-to-date accrued dividend and year-to-date capital gain and dividend information.
- Account transaction history and detailed information.
- Distribution options.
- View statements and tax forms.
- Beneficiary information, if applicable.
- Bank details, if available.
- Cost basis information, if available.
- Place purchases of mutual fund shares through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). (Minimum purchase amounts apply).
- Place exchanges into an existing account or a new fund. (Minimum purchase amounts apply).
- Place redemptions through ACH, wire transfer or by check to the address of record for non-retirement accounts.
Note - existing banking information on your account is required for all ACH and wire transactions.
- Set up, modify or remove systematic withdrawal plans or automatic investment plans for accounts with existing banking information.
- Change address.
- Edit profile/security information.
- Change existing password.
- Reorder checkbooks. (if applicable).
- Set up, modify or remove eDelivery of statements and tax forms.
- Create a User Id and password for a first-time user.
- Reset password if you cannot remember your current password or if it has expired.
- Identity confirmation authentication codes, when applicable.