We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, inclusive environment where all employees can develop and succeed.
Home / Corporate Responsibility / Work Environment
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe our value as a company derives from the talents and diversity of our staff, and we are committed to creating and maintaining an equitable environment that respects every employee.
Our ongoing success depends on an ability to fully engage all of our employees in a workplace where each is valued and appreciated.
- The collective sum of our individual differences, backgrounds, unique skills, and life experiences creates an environment where employees and the company can achieve the highest levels of performance.
- We prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on any protected classifications, and we require that all employees complete anti-harassment training.
- Our equal opportunity and diversity policies cover every phase of the employment process from recruitment and hiring through competitive compensation and benefits and ongoing training and development opportunities.
- We collaborate with organizations, institutions, and referral sources to identify diverse talent pools and pipelines; we provide educational opportunities to all employees to reinforce our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We engage with employees in all areas of the organization to raise the awareness of, and advance, our diversity and inclusion efforts and ensure the greatest alignment of resources with business priorities.
- We encourage discussions and activities to promote inclusion among employees and foster a welcoming and equitable culture.
- We encourage mentoring to help employees improve their career experience.
We foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment where talented people excel and are recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
We strive to attract and retain talented individuals by creating an environment of excellence and opportunity that serves as a foundation for all employees to reach their potential and make meaningful contributions to the organization.
- We offer career enhancement opportunities to maximize each employee's potential and develop leaders throughout the organization.
- We provide an education assistance program with tuition reimbursement for employees who wish to continue their education to secure increased responsibility and growth within their careers.
We have competitive salaries and offer a comprehensive suite of benefits, including programs that support wellness, financial security, and professional development.
- Our wellness programs include health screenings, onsite flu vaccinations, wellness discounts, and free onsite gym membership where available, as well as paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, parental leave, and volunteer activities, and onsite accommodations for nursing mothers.
- Benefits that promote financial security include medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts for healthcare, 401(k) match, employee stock purchase plan, and parking and commuter reimbursements.